Highlight your deck and patio furniture with easy-to-clean protective glass table tops. Glass will preserve the finish of your table, protecting it from weather damage and keeping it clean and beautiful. You can order custom-cut glass in any size or shape to match your table dimensions. Choose from round, rectangular, square and oval shapes, clear or colored glass and in any size you need. For more durability, order your custom table top in tempered glass.
Great service perfect product
Great service, perfect product and a great price; would 100% order from FabGlass again!
Would buy again
The entire purchase went without a hitch. The ordering process was easy, delivery was quick and the glass was exactly as advertised. I was particularly impressed how well it was packaged. It was easy to move in place in the house.
Could not have been happier!!!!
Great service, great quality, and fast delivery!Tim
Awsome product , Quick Delivery
Came quick, was packaged great and fit perfectly on our table. We broke the original glass top and this one looks even better!
FAST. FAST. FAST
While local glass companies gave me a 5-10 business day timeframe, Fab Glass shipped the glass the same day (just as I requested) and it arrived in one piece at my door(in upstate/eastern NY)two days later. I was very impressed! Would definitely recommend Fab! Thanks guys!
looks great!!!! super fast. Kudos to Fab Glass and Mirror
The table top arrived super fast...two days and was in excellent condition. I was a little leery about ordering such a large glass top, but no worries. Kudos to Fab Glass and Mirror. Thought the price was excellent also considering shipping was free. I had an old 48" teak patio table that was looking bad, so I threw a table cloth on it with the glass top over that and it looks great!!!!
Awsome company, great quality product
bought this Patio glass table top, I am very happy with the quality of service this company has, from order to delivery everything is perfect. I didnt know that i can order Glass online. These guys make it easy. I highly recommend them.
Use a glass top to sit on a metal or wood table base
- Our precise measurements will give you the dimensions and thickness that you need.
- Ask for our expert advice if you are not sure what to order
- Tempered glass is long-lasting and durable for long-term use and safety.
- Edges can be beveled or polished for a smooth, rounded finish.
- While clear glass is commonly used, you can also order colored glass or mirrored glass.
- For patio tables with an umbrella, ask for a hole to be cut in the center.
Cover existing furniture, desks and tables with glass for protection.
- Clear glass is the best choice unless you want to cover the existing surface completely.
- Tempered glass is a better choice but not required for surface protection.
- Exposed edges of the glass can be polished or beveled for safety and style.
Inlay a glass table top into a metal or wooden frame setting.
- Depending on size and usage, thickness will vary. Ask us for the best size.
- Measurements must be precise to ensure proper fit. We can help you determine how to measure.
- Tempered glass is the best bet for a secure and safe embedded table top. It will resist nicks or scratches.
- A flat polished edge fits the best inside a table frame.
- Use clear, frosted or colored glass for your table top.
Glass can be used for indoor and outdoor tables.
Glass table tops are not restricted to small outdoor patio tables. Glass can be used for both small interior tables and large dining room tables. If your existing glass table top gets nicked, damaged or broken, we can replace it for you with the measurements of your original top. Call us or email us with any questions to help you place your order.