Quality Insulated Glass
Replacement Insulated Glass Window Panels
Your Windows are SAFE in OUR HANDS!
We at FAB GLASS provide replacement of insulated glass panels, ensuring that you get the service as well as the product that would not only meet but EXCEED your expectations. Insulating glass units increase the thermal performance of glazing through a thermal break. Thus they help to keep heat in during winter and keeps heat out during the hot season.
Do I have to Replace My Glass?
No matter if you have a broken window or fogged window, We at FAB GLASS can replace the glass in the frame, which means that you can SAVE the cost of replacing the entire frame!
Though insulated glass units stay faithful to you for a long time, the seal between the 2 panes of glass sometimes fail. As a result, the inner side between the 2 glass pieces fogs up which in turn calls for replacement. In case of an accident as well where only one pane of the glass breaks, we can help you replace the entire insulated glass unit.
Commercial Glass Window
Residential Glass Window
Glass Store Front
Insulating glass (IG) units are used in a wide range of applications including
- Commercial/Residential Fixed and Operable windows
- Curtain Walls
- Sloped/Overhead Glazing
- Non-vision (Spandrel) Locations
Insulated Glass Buying FAQs
Is it energy saving?
Yes, Insulated Glass window Panels make an excellent way to save energy cost. They provide complete protection to your home from direct sunlight which means that you will not have to use air conditioning extensively which is one of the leading factors of increase in energy cost.
Does it help to reduce the room Temperature?
Yes, Insulated Glass window Panels help to reduce the overall temperature. Since there is space between the two panes of glass and the edges are sealed, they do not expose your home to heat. Rather, they absorb the same hotness.
Is it DIY Task?
Replacement Insulated Glass windows Panels is not a DIY task. It rather calls for specialized skill and experience.
How Can I Size the Windows?
It is important to provide accurate measurements to request price quotation.
For usual square and rectangular openings:
- Get rid of any old putty and stops. Measure the width of the rough window or door opening with care where the cut-to-size glass has to be placed.
- Round down this dimension to the near 16th of an inch.
- Size the height of the opening and round down it to the nearby 16th of an inch.
- Subtract an extra 1/8" from the width and from the height size. For example, in the opening is 14" x 24" - you will have to order for a glass measuring 13 7/8" x 23 7/8".
For special shape cabinet openings and arch top:
- Make a template.
- You will need:
- A pencil
- Drafter's tracing paper
- A straight edge
- Masking tape
- Place the frame on a flat surface and cover its back with the drafter's tracing paper and put masking tape to ensure the paper stays in place.
- Rub the side of the pencil against edges of the opening to get precise imprints of the corners/ curve(s).
- Eliminate the paper from the frame and attach the corners with the help of straight edge and pencil. Write "top" and "bottom" and "front" and "back" in the template border lines.
- Cut out the model and place in the opening.
What is the Overall Thickness of the insulated Glass?
Standard thicknesses of insulated glass range from 11 mm to 33 mm. Custom glass thickness is also available.
What is meant by Low E Glass?
Introduced in 1979, low E glass basically stands for Emissivity. These glasses allow the opening of visible light however blocks the infrared and UV light using a thin metallic coating on or in the glass. Ultraviolet light rays are the sunlight which is harmful for the skin as well as furniture etc. using low E glass thus allows you to protect your things from UV light.
Will your professionals help in installation?
We can provide our customers with complete assistance on telephone. Onsite installation facility is not available.
Do you offer support for Realtors?
Yes, we support the realtors.
Can I get wholesale rates for bulk orders?
Yes, we offer special link for wholesale prices. Please visit https://www.fabglassandmirror.com/special-pricing to learn about special pricing and deals.
Is there any warranty for this Glass?
Manufacturers warranty this glass on the referenced invoice against material obstruction of vision due to dust, film or moisture the internal surface of the glass resulting from the failure of the edge seal because of the defects in the material or workmanship with the following exceptions:
- Units installed in high vibration environments like airports
- Units in sloped sealing and skylights
- Glasses that are not handled properly
- Failure of seal due to smashing of glass
- Units that are not placed professionally and glazed in accord with sigma recommended instructions
- Units installed in high moisture environments like pools etc.
Is Safe Shipping Guaranteed?
Yes, we guarantee for safe shipping so you do not have to worry about any sort of damage or breakage to your glass. However, in case of any damage, breakage to the product, claim must be filed within 24 hours from receiving the order. If customers claim any such issue after this timeframe, their request will not be entertained. Please visit the following link to learn more about delivery and shipping: https://www.fabglassandmirror.com/over-size-delivery