Shower Door Warranty Policy
All Fab Glass And Mirror enclosures are backed by a Limited 10 Years Warranty. For Fab Glass units
treated with Shower Guard at the factory, this glass protection system carries a ten-year warranty as well.
Fab Glass and Mirror Warranty
Fab Glass and Mirror LLC Manufacturing Company, an Ohio Corporation ("Fab"), warrants to the original user that the fabricated shower enclosure system (the "product") sold by Fab shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years from the date of the original sale of the product by Fab (the "limited warranty period"), subject to the following conditions:
- This limited warranty applies only to materials and workmanship supplied by Fab.
- This limited warranty does not cover glass provided by others or outside fabrication provided by others.
- This limited warranty excludes all wear items.
- This limited warranty does not cover defects in material or workmanship caused by improper installation of the product; use of improper cleaning products or materials; or caused by accidents, the owner or installer negligence, alterations, abuse or misuse. (For proper cleaning products click here.)
- This limited warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of the defective product originally sold by Fab, or, at Fab's sole discretion, the payment to the original user of the original purchase price for the product paid to Fab.
- Fab is not responsible for the removal or reinstallation of a product requiring warranty service or the cost thereof.
- Shipping cost to replace product or parts covered by this warranty are the responsibility of the original user.
In order to make a warranty claim, the original user shall notify the Fab Glass Customer Service Representative at 888-474-2221, or the original user may send written notice to Fab Glass and Mirror at 4188 Fisher Rd, Columbus OH 43228 Attention: Customer Service Department. The notification shall specify the date the product was originally sold by Fab, the registration code, and the nature of the defect in material and/or workmanship. Based on such notification, Fab may request additional information from the original user to verify the warranty claim.
This limited warranty shall be the exclusive remedy against Fab relating to the products. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF Fab. Fab neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to expand this limited warranty or to assume for Fab any other liability in connection with the products sold by Basco. IN NO EVENT SHALL Fab BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY.
Laws and regulations governing the installation, design, and use of bath enclosures in building applications vary widely. Fab does not have any control over the selection of product configuration, actual installation, operating hardware or glazing material, and Fab assumes no responsibility thereof. Fab dealers agree to furnish a copy of this limited warranty to all customers who purchase the product from the dealer. The obligation of Fab to provide coverage under this limited warranty is expressly subject to the condition that the original user activates the warranty within 30 days of purchase by registering online or calling 888-474-2221
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion of incidental damages may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.