Shipping Policy Fab Glass and Mirror
- All non *oversized orders shipped via FedEx/UPS/USPS.
- Oversized orders shipped via frieght carriers.
- Shipping charges are determined by the weight and size of your order.
- Glass ships to 48 states in the United States.
- We use extreme caution when packaging Glass. When necessary we use Styrofoam to wrap the glass first than apply an outer layer of cardboard.
- Buyer is responsible for the disposal of broken items. Fab Glass will not pick up broken merchandise, and will not reimburse disposal fees
- P.O Box based addresses are not allowed for shipment
- Fab Glass reserves the right to cancel your order if the shipping destination is not in an area commonly accessible by our freight carrying partners. We may, at our discretion, seek alternative transportation and offer you the opportunity to have an item delivered at an additional expense. You maintain the right to a full refund should the additional delivery expense not be acceptable.
- Shipment will confirm on the same day if order done before 4 PM eastern on a business day.
- International shipment is not allowed.
- You can directly contact with FedEx for picking your items
- for oversized item a $120 redelivery fee will be charged for failure to be present at the time of delivery.
For oversized items delivery policy please click here or visit https://www.fabglassandmirror.com/over-size-delivery
* Oversized items are large products that must ship through a freight carrier based on meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Weigh 151 lbs. or more when packaged
- Length measures 108 in. or more Girth measures 165 in. or more